Incident Investigation & Root Cause AnalysisTraining
Our Incident Investigation & Root Cause analysis course will help you learn best practices in team assembly, data collection techniques, effective interviewing and application of root cause analysis to determine causation and prevent reoccurrence. Process Risk instructors are highly experienced and have conducted incident investigations at a variety of sites across the process industries. Their training skills combined with workshop exercises helps provide our student with the knowledge and tools to lead an incident investigation.
Learn new skills or enhance existing ones:
- Learn the latest details about the requirements of both PSM and RMP related to incident investigation
- Learn the fundamentals of leading an incident investigation
- Learn data collection techniques and effective interviewing skills
- Learn how to determine root cause(s) and prevent reoccurrence
- Learn how to translate investigation findings into effective change through lessons learned information sharing efforts