Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) for Team LeadersTraining
Does Your Process have enough Layers of Protection?
Layers of protection analysis (LOPA) is a semi-quantitative risk analysis methodology that can be used to identify safeguards that meet the independent protection layer (IPL) criteria and their level of effectiveness. Learn how to facilitate a LOPA study with Process Risk’s Layers of Protection Analysis course. Our expert instructors will teach the critical points of LOPA such as enabling conditions and conditional modifiers, and the logistical aspects of planning and executing a LOPA study. Our workshops will allow you to gain hands on experience you can apply when you return to your site. This is a perfect course to consider along with our PHA for Team Leaders offering or our Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) course for a deeper understanding of the entire SIS lifecycle.
Learn new skills or enhance existing ones:
- Learn the fundamentals of LOPA facilitation including preparation, team facilitation and report development
- Learn how PHA and LOPA studies are related
- Serve as actual LOPA facilitator with our hands-on workshops
- Receive direct feedback from our instructors on how to maximize team effectiveness and participation
- Utilize state-of-the-art LOPA documentation software